School-Based Medicaid Program
Since 1988, Congress has allowed local school districts to receive Medicaid
reimbursement for health-related services provided to special education
students. The Center for Health Care Financing serves these school districts
by efficiently processing medical service claims and identifying administrative
support costs that are eligible for federal reimbursement.
In order to provide our clients with the most accurate and efficient
service possible, the Center has created this web-based claiming system.
Through this simple online interface, you can:
- Input claim data
- Upload data in a variety of formats
- Document health-related services and time studies
- Maintain service provider licensure information
- Track IEP prescribed services for each special education student
- Simplify audits and information requests
- Maintain full claims history, helping to centralize claim information
- Manage user access to data, ensuring state-of-the-art security and
compliance with all applicable federal security and privacy guidelines
To learn more about the Center and its services, please visit http://www.chcf-umms.org.
For more information on Commonwealth Medicine, click